This webinar took place on August 20th, 2019 and was presented by Sara Michel, former Spur change Global Citizenship Coordinator and Leah Ettarh, Executive Director – ACGC.
It introduces the program objectives and deliverables:
- Eligibility criteria for participating in Spur Change programming
- Type of planned programming for SMOs
- Programming for schools (students / educators) and youth, and how SMOs can contribute and benefit from it
- Upcoming events – conference, trainings and workshops
- Opportunities and mechanisms available to SMOs to share their needs and inform programming
You can download the slide presentation that was shared throughout the webinar.